Social networks have become a powerful tool for e-commerce. Increased consumption of content through smartphones has led to them becoming a decisive factor when planning your online marketing strategy.
These networks act as a meeting point between your customers and your brand. Several studies show that users who follow their favorite brands on social media tend to buy 50% more than those who don’t. So, it is essential that you know how to listen and interact with your followers, and take the utmost care of the content and quality of everything that you publish. Social media requires time and dedication.
Therefore, before planning your brand’s online marketing strategy, it is essential to identify and determine your target audience and the social network that they prefer. This makes it much easier to determine which channels interest you the most, and to concentrate all your effort on those.
Below are the keys to each social network to help you to find where your customers are hiding and to choose where you would prefer to market your products:
How to identify your perfect Social Network and begin creating your Social Network Strategy:
The preferred social network for businesses. With hundreds of millions of users, you can reach a large audience.Audience: members are quite active, men and women between 25 and 55 years of age. This audience looks for information, new, updates from their favorite brands, etc.
– Allows you to build a community around your brand.
– Generate sales through direct selling applications such as Bloombees.
– Create paid campaigning ads to reach new audiences.
– Create close and interactive relationships with your customers.
A social network involving participation through images. However, in the past year, it has become one of the best networks for selling products. Audience: users between 15 and 35 years of age.
– Ideal for brands involved in the world of design, decoration, fashion. Small entrepreneurs with a large creative content.
– Allows you to reach new audiences with hashtags.
An inspired social network. In some countries, it is already integrating direct purchase buttons or recommendations based on your purchases. It allows you to create galleries with images that you like. Audience: largely women between 20 and 40 years of age.- It allows you to create a huge showcase to display your products, especially for those with a creative design or content.
– Other users can save your images, share them, etc.
– Perfect for brands involved in the world of design, decoration, fashion. Small entrepreneurs with a large creative content or DIY brands.
A text based platform limited to 140 characters. Perfect to start conversations with your followers and launch special promotions. Currently, many companies are using this channel to address concerns or complaints from customers.Audience: users between 20 and 54 years of age.
– Allows direct messaging with customers to respond to queries.
– Analyze what is being said about the brand.
– Stay on top of the trending topics.
A video social network that has been gaining prominence in recent years. Perfect for collaborations with YouTubers or influencers.
Audience: men and women between 13 and 35 years of age. Widely consumed by teenagers and young people.
A professional network that enables you to search for new customers and professionals, and facilitates relationships with influential brands for the company.Audience: it has a higher percentage of men than women. The most active users are between 25 and 35 years of age, followed by those between 36 and 50 years of age.- Useful to locate new customers and build relationships with other companies.
– Positions the company within the sector’s circles.